Analyst – Servicing & Asset Management
VIUM Capital is an independent financial services firm exclusively focused on providing capital to the seniors housing and healthcare sector. VIUM seeks leaders and team players seeking to work in a collaborative environment bringing a high degree of integrity, creativity, compassion and work ethic.
VIUM Capital is seeking an Analyst who is responsible for supporting our Servicing and Asset Management teams with our growing FHA LEAN loan portfolio.
The Analyst will support our Servicing and Asset Management teams with servicing and asset management requests, asset level financial and escrow monitoring, and FHA loan closing tasks. The Analyst will participate in the preparation and submission of post-closing requests that require both Lender and HUD approval.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promptly respond and provide periodic updates total internal and external inquiries.
- Perform timely processing of special escrow releases, including reviewing documents to determine benchmark requirements, submitting the request to HUD and obtaining HUD approval.
- Review escrow analyses and work with borrowers to maintain sufficient balances while establishing deposits for future capital needs.
- Perform necessary on-boarding and closing activities per HUD and GNMA guidelines.
- Attend Asset Management calls with HUD, borrower, and outside counsel on requests that require Lender and HUD approval.
- Carry out late payment collection procedures and delinquent or default reporting.
- Monitor expiration/due dates on Letters of Credit, Non-Critical Repairs and upcoming REAC inspections.
- Assist Asset Management in quarterly financial analysis and risk monitoring.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or Business Management.
- Minimum of one year of experience in commercial mortgage servicing or commercial real estate asset management is preferred, with exposure to FHA and Ginnie Mae a plus. An equivalent combination of education and experience which clearly demonstrates knowledge and skill set to perform the job functions will be considered.
- Ability to perform consistently accurate and complete work with proficiency in reviewing results of own work product for accuracy.
- An excellent customer service attitude demonstrated by an ability to produce high quality deliverables in an accurate and timely manner.
- Experience using the complete Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Power Point.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team.
- Proactive team player able to work effectively under timelines
VIUM is an equal opportunity employer