Analysts will receive valuable credit training while gaining exposure to client relationship management skills working alongside our team of investment bankers. We are looking for recent college graduates with a strong academic track record and interest in capital markets & seniors housing / healthcare. Classes generally commence annually in late spring.
VIUM Capital is an independent financial services firm exclusively focused on providing capital to the seniors housing and healthcare sector. VIUM seeks leaders and team players seeking to work in a collaborative environment bringing a high degree of integrity, creativity, compassion and work ethic.
As an Analyst you will gain training and experience in seniors housing and healthcare real estate credit. The Analyst will work with a deal team towards structuring and underwriting seniors housing and healthcare transactions. Position seeks recent college or MBA graduates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Key participant in the firm’s deal team working with investment bankers & client towards the successful analysis, review, underwriting and closing of seniors housing and healthcare opportunities.
- Work with deal team members and client coordinating the collection of diligence
- Spread financial statements and perform financial review utilizing internal underwriting templates to ensure all transactions are structured properly and commitments issued in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with deal team members performing credit and financial analysis of sponsors effectively identifying / mitigating transactional risks and developing solutions oriented transaction structuring.
- Coordinate the completion of third party reports including appraisals, property capital needs assessments, environmental reports and zoning reports
- Work professionally & effectively with deal participants adhering to strict timelines
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields from an accredited college / university
- Strong interest in real estate based seniors housing & healthcare lending
- Proactive team player able to work effectively under timelines
- Ability to work independently exercising sound judgment
- Strong analytical, research and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact and effectively communicate with deal team members, clients & senior leadership
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
VIUM Capital is an equal opportunity employer